As the kick off to red week...
- For breakfast we had strawberries and raspberries in milk.
- For lunch we had red jello, apples, and jam sandwiches.
- For dinner we had pizza with tomato sauce and tomatoes on top.
- We played with red model magic.
- We painted red mixed-medium masterpieces (red crayon, red chalk, red pencils and paint).
- On our drive we shouted out every red thing we saw - red lights, stop signs, red Hummers, red signs, painted curbs, and the cherry on top - a blazing red fire truck.
- As we read, we hunted for red on each page - a Where's Waldoish with the color red. You get the picture - its just a way to say the word "red," over and over until your little one really gets it - its easy and fairly preparation free.
Painting: Yellow, Red, Red by Mark Rothko